Who has/had one

Started by Gopher, August 14, 2011, 02:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Bit of an odd find on the googlewebs http://batchgeo.com/map/55877366fceb92750592cd822b46e126 seems to be a map of people MyData has spoken to, wrt selling them a machine. Interesting to note the number of Versatronic's on there. Also nice to see lots of batch sizes <50. seems odd this data is visible to the world, not sure how up to date it is, I know I'm not in there and I have a recent MyData quote and I know one of the others who is on there has quite a new machine.

Mike

Where are the Versatronics references - I can't see anything ?

Gopher

Below the map, with all the company details

phonoplug

Does seem a bit odd that someone would publically post all their sales leads. Talk about taking the food out of your own mouth.

Graham

The firm with the RV1s I'm working for is on there as "Prospect low to medium value".

I'll let them know.

Gopher

Hmm you can't get a MyData for much less than £130k new unless it came with none of the good bits (Aglilis Feeders and Hydra head) at which point why would you bother? I guess that means they reckon they could sell you a 2nd hand TP9 or MY, which they are do push as a option to a greater extent than anyone else (most simply don't mention the 2nd hand market). It's all relative tho' if you look at their case studies on Youtube, almost all of them have spend the best part of £500k on a line so maybe the possibilty of selling you a new bottom end machine is in that lovely bracket.
I do like the "difficult to communicate with" badge ;)