WANTED - Q placer or parts for Q placer!

Started by fredob, October 03, 2019, 12:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredob

If anyone has a Q Placer in any condition could they get in touch with me please.

Ours has stopped working, it won't even initialise on boot up so think it is maybe one of the control boxes that sits under the machine.

Any knowledge of the whereabouts of any q placers or help with it would be appreciated!

Thanks

Fred

On Board SMA LTD

01254 771497

on-board@btconnect.com

Gopher

I think you might be out of luck there, someone was asking on here about them ages ago, back then I reckoned the only other one out there was with you. Grove certainly had a go at selling one once, maybe that is the same one, or maybe whoever was trying to get rid of it didn't manage and mothballed it.. you never know.

However, sticking with Grove they have two little Essemtecs (one with some carcasses) on there which you could still get serviced etc, miles better than a Q or an RV, KPE/Foreslink could probably find you others too, as the rep/service agents for years they know where they all are. The Dima is also a nice machine but might be a bit harder to get serviced without asking please nicely to Nordson, I don't think there's much UK expertise.

SteveW

I got one and a half (no placer head on second one) last year, they're still in storage as my new unit is not finished... (Concrete down last week, building parts coming tomorrow, assembly late this month. I'm so excited...)
I'd consider selling the controls and running them from my own hardware- this might be the push I needed.  You might need to visit and plunder from the machines yourself, since you know more about them than I do they're in storage in Wisbech.