Author Topic: RV Tools for sale (New)  (Read 1075 times)

phonoplug

• View Profile
RV Tools for sale (New)
« on: April 11, 2017, 10:43:27 AM »
I've finally got some made and given them a good test drive. They do not have (nor need) the brass ring that the old ones have in them - the one that keeps falling out that is. An immediate noticeable improvement is the occasional 0603 capacitor that is placed at the wrong angle, often ~45 degrees, has now disappeared. I think this is a symptom of when the tool becomes 'chiselled' with wear.

The chap I found has done a really good job on them, he was recommended based on them needing to be very accurately made, but they have come out a bit more expensive than I was hoping as a result. They also took about 6 months!

So I have some T6, T1 and T2 available, not a great number, but I would hope that I can get more made from the same route if needed. Cost £40 each + VAT.

Greasemonkey

• View Profile
Re: RV Tools for sale (New)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 10:24:57 AM »
Hello Phono,

Do you still have nozzles for sale?
We are in desperate need of the smallest ones. and the next size up.

phonoplug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
Hi - yes I do. By smallest do you mean T1 (top left in holder) or T6 (Bottom left)? Either way I have T1/2/6 available still.

Greasemonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 11:19:45 AM »
Hi Phono,

Thank you for the quick reply.
I am interested in all three sizes.
So am i right in thinking T6 is for 0402 T1 0603 and T2 0805?
Do you have 2 of each?

phonoplug

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 11:32:24 AM »
Yes thats about right. T6 only really for 0402, T1 for 0603 and T2 for 0805, 1206, SOT23 etc unless you have parts very close together in which case you might need to go down a size for T2/0805 at least.

I'm sure I have 2 of each but I'm not where they are today so will double check and confirm on Monday if thats ok.

phonoplug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 11:50:48 AM »
Just to confirm now that I have checked, I do have 2 of each available of you want them. If you could email me if/when you are ready to order, its:

info
at
wtechnology
dot
co
dot
uk

The things you have to do to avoid spam!

Alex Wilkinson
W Technology